Be Part of the Future of Marketing Promotions – seeking Contact Center Operations Manager for YA’s growing Chatham-Kent Contact Center.
YA, the industry market leader in delivering flawless omni-channel marketing promotions for the nation’s most respected brands, is expanding its Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Contact Center as a result of the company’s continued and rapid growth.
Our goal is to hire the most talented people in our industry. We understand that to be an employer of choice, we have to offer a strong company culture; competitive pay and benefits; and an energizing space in which to work. We are making our facility in Chatham-Kent a workplace destination for the best and the brightest. Join YA today!
Position Purpose: Manages the activities of the call center with a high degree of quality and productivity to ensure that expectations and budgetary goals are met. This is done to assist in the development of strategic client partnerships, mutually profitable management, and client and customer satisfaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews and manages standards and processes to ensure they meet internal/external expectations. Analyzes data, compares to targets set and communicates results to staff, employees and internal and external customers.
• Reviews and monitors call center volumes and staffing levels to meet call center standards
• Participates on cross-functional teams. Attends and actively participates in meetings and projects to share ideas and call center standards, expectations and needs
• Provides information to the client and Account Management on department/account status to ensure all areas have a good understanding of the department’s performance, issues and level of service being provided.
• May answers escalated consumer inquiries when necessary to provide resolution to issues and provide client satisfaction
• Provides input for call center budgeting and reviews budget status and expenses to ensure costs do not exceed budget targets
• Ensures that performance objectives are met through training and coaching of staff. Reviews performance reports and creates action plans to correct performance slippage.
• Selects, develops and motivates qualified staff to effectively carry out call center functions and corporate goals through coaching and counseling of employees, ensuring performance appraisals are completed on time, taking appropriate corrective actions when necessary, and demonstrating appropriate behavior skills and management professionalism
• Continuously seeks to improve work processes and individual performance. Looks for ways to be involved in department and company programs and committees. Openly communicates work issues through the proper channels
• Strives for and adheres to all quality issues within the department. Identifies and reports quality issues.
• Collaborates with quality department to understand performance gaps and opportunities.
• College degree in business management and a minimum of 5 years call center experience or similar management experience
• Knowledge of call center technology is desirable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Some travel is required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented work environment.
• Must be punctual and have good attendance in accordance with company policies
• Must be a team player with the ability to work harmoniously with co-workers
• Must be able to work weekends
• Any other tasks as assigned
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and sills required of personnel so classified.
To Apply to this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser;
About YA Canada
For 45 years, YA has been a leader in promotional marketing services. We deliver flawless, data-driven, digital, social and mobile promotions, such as rebates and rewards, enter to win, referral and loyalty programs, to the nation’s most respected brands. With deep expertise across multiple industries, our end-to-end management of 3,500+ promotions each year creates tens of millions of consumer interactions annually. We then analyze these interactions to understand the drivers of consumer behavior. This makes us experts at turning even first-time customers into loyal brand advocates who take action, buy more and spread the word.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
YA Canada is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, YA Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.