The Graphic Web Designer will design intuitive User Interfaces based on targeted user personas and functional requirements that drive engagement and conversion. The everyday deliverables will be conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-through, and/or prototypes supporting Pitch, Product, and Client work. This role will work with a multi-disciplinary team to evaluate the feasibility of proposed solutions, and proactively manage time and deadlines.
- Designs and produces sales support, product and client-funded creative work that falls within the team’s design capabilities. Creative production may include, but is not limited to: responsively designed web sites, digital and print marketing materials, wireframes, and design concepts
- Performs web design, development, maintenance and HTML coding features.
- Performs marketing research and participates in strategy discussions that are required to design and produce creative.
- Participates in individual and team quality assurance practices.
- Works with client contacts and the client’s market managers via phone and email to professionally develop materials to meet their needs.
- Manages digital file preparation for a variety of client uses.
- Creates and maintains graphic file archives.
- Continuously seeks to improve work processes and individual performance. Looks for ways to be involved in department and company programs and committees. Openly communicates work issues through the proper channels
- Strives for and adheres to all quality issues within the department. Identifies and reports quality issues.
- During periods of low work volume in Creative Services area, may be assigned to assist in other functional areas of the company.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic, Interactive or Web Design, preferred; or an equivalent combination of training and work experience
- 3+ years of post-graduate or coursework experience in Graphics/Web Design or UI/UX
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud/Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Working knowledge of wireframing/prototyping tools (Sketch, Balsamiq, XD)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Basic understanding of responsive design principles
- Basic understanding of jQuery
- Experience juggling multiple client projects with shifting priority
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, design nuances and the ability to effectively multi-task in a client-centric, deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to translate user personas and demographics into User Interface/User Experience choices
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points in a collaborative atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, self-motivation, optimism, good-humor
- Proficiency in MS Suite
- Familiarity with Bootstrap, React or other responsive frameworks
- Familiarity transacting with API’s
- Familiarity with JSON
Send resume and salary history to Shannon.Senna@yaengage.com